ADDIN OF EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT FOR MICROSOFT PROJECT (MONTHLY)
The AddIn is a small but sophisticated complementary piece of software that is installed on the same computer on which Project Professional (MPP) is running. It has the purpose of expanding, deepening and improving MPP's native benefits in the Earned Value Management method. The AddIn uses an interoperability architecture and extends the functionalities of MPP. Commonly this type of software is called Complement or Customization.
This product does not include Project Professional licensing, which you must purchase (previously) with its creator.
The price of this product (monthly) allows a person (customer) to run the AddIn for 30 days. Choose quantity according to the number of months you wish to use it.
The AddIn is a small but very sophisticated complementary piece of software that is installed on the same computer where the Project Professional (host) base software is running. The AddIn uses an interoperability architecture of the base software and extends its functionalities. Commonly this type of software is called Complement or Customization.
Not all the functionalities that are exposed to the user reside within the AddIn. The AddIn serves as a bridge (interface) with a service provided from the domain valorganado.com. The behavior of the software, the way in which the graphics are displayed and the rules used in the verification, are continuously improved. Thus, the software used today is not necessarily the same that will be used tomorrow. It is for this reason that AddIn should be understood as a small part of what is most appropriately described as a service.
When you start Project Professional, you will try to load the latest version of the AddIn. If you do not have the latest version installed, it will be updated automatically.
The AddIn is intended to expand, deepen and improve the native features of the base software (Project Professional) in the use of the Earned Value Management method. It will help you to apply the method successfully.
The base software natively allows you to use a wide variety of methods, including Earned Value Management. The AddIn focuses on this method and can be used in a wide variety of approaches or orientations. This is how, for example, the AddIn is extremely useful both in the application of Earned Value with an Agile approach and in the application of Earned Value with a Predictive approach.
- Earned Value Management Chart
- The relationship between the Percentage Complete and the Physical Percentage Completed is automated
- Calculation of Earned Schedule
- Physical Percentage Complete Buttons and Actual Cost Buttons
- Buttons of Establishment and Movement of Status Date
If you want to know more about the product or want to get a trial for 30 days, you can do it by following this link
- Windows Operating System is required and you must have Microsoft Project Professional installed
- This product does not include the licensing of Microsoft Project Professional, which you must purchase (previously) with its distributor
- Some AddIn functionalities require an Internet connection
- The AddIn is marketed in the form of Software as a Service (SAAS), the subscription usually has a monthly price and, then, you must maintain a current subscription while using the AddIn